Product Ratings & Reviews
One of the biggest tools that customers use when selecting wine is reviews. Seeing what other customers think of your wine is a great influence on whether to pick up a bottle for the first time. Reviews allow you to view and manage ratings and reviews posted on your website.
WineDirect can enable Reviews for your winery by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
When customers are browsing your website they will be shown previous star ratings and/or text reviews with the option to leave their own.
1. Using the form at the bottom of the product page the customer can rate and review the wine.
2. By default the new rating and review will automatically be posted on the website for other customers to view. You will also receive a notification email of a new review. (The ability to moderate ratings/reviews before they are posted is available. Please see Moderate Reviews for more information).
3. Admins can Manage and remove any of the posted reviews from the Manage Reviews section of the product.
1. Select the product.
2. From the right hand Product Properties menu, select Manage Reviews.
3. Here you can view a listing of reviews placed for the specific products.
4. To delete reviews, click [X] Delete under the specified review.
When a visitor submits a review online a notification is sent to the admin on the list to receive notifications. From the review email you will have the ability to delete and inappropriate content or spam. To set the moderation of reviews up on WineDirect please contact email@example.com.
You can also delete them when viewing a review on a product.