Documents are used to present information that appeals to your clients and store documents in a convenient and organized way in the Admin Panel. Once created, the component is added to your website and displayed as a link.
Step 1: Add A Category
1. Navigate to Content Editor > Components > Documents
2. Click on Manage Document Categories.
3. Click on the green Add A Document Category button.
4. Fill out the Category field by giving it a name.
5. Enter the Order you want your category in and click Save.
Step 2: Add A Document
Once you've added a Document Category, you can now add a Document to that category. First, make sure that you click on Manage Document. Then click the green [+] Add A Document button.
1. Fill in the details for the Document:
Files should be smaller than 5MB. Files larger than this may not be supported.
The name of the category that you want the Document to be placed in.
Filling in a date will control when this Document will begin to display on your website.
Date Format: MM/DD/YYYY
Give the Document link a name. The name will be the clickable link that will display on your website.
The file that you upload. Supported formats are:
PDF, WORD, EXCEL, CSV, JPEG, PNG, JPEG, or GIF.
Provide a brief description of the Document for your customers. This is the description of the Document that is viewed when the document name link is selected.
This allows you to control where the Document appears when multiple documents are created. The number here controls how your categories display in the category menu of the Documents utility.
2. Next, you will want to click Apply Changes.
Step 3: Adding the Document to your Website
1. Once saved, you will want to open up the page to which you want to add the Document in your Content Editor.
2. Next, you will want to insert a Component in the spot you want it to display. Component Documentation
3. Hit Save Page and enjoy.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you