- 26 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
User Choice Clubs
- Updated on 26 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
When club season rolls around, your customers will rush to stock up on rare vintages, personal favorites, and any new wines you make available. WineDirect Clubs allows you to give your customers choices during a season, including multiple options with minimum and maximum order sizes while displaying discounts and totals.
Before you get started, you'll need to add a promo to your newly created club.
Enabling User Choice with SKUs
1. From your admin panel, go to Settings > Website Settings.
2. Select the Store tab and click on the General dropdown option.
3. Click the Has User Choice with SKUs.
4. Click Apply Changes to save your settings and enable User Choice with SKUs.
Add a Promo
The first step is to apply a promotion you've previously created.
1. Go to Store > Clubs from your admin panel and select the club you want to edit.
2. Click Edit and set User Choice to Yes.
3. Select the promo you want to apply in the Promo field.
3. Click Save.
Now that your club has a promo with User Choice enabled, you're ready to add a season!
Add a Season
Adding a season to your club will provide the details of your wine to help it sell, including cost savings and order options.
1. From the admin panel, go to Store > Clubs. Select the club you'll use to sell your wine.
2. Under User Choice, click Add.
3. Enter the season's name and enter the order requirements, such as the bottles of wine, and the quantity, you want to offer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Minimum and Maximum quantities for Seasons and Skus are not required when creating a User Choice Club. Creating a minimum is recommended because the default will set no limits to what your customers can or cannot purchase. Please see THIS VIDEO for further information.
4. Click Save.
If you want to review the products offered during a season, you can view the SKU, price, and discounted price under the Package Setup tab.
1. Go to Store > Clubs from your admin panel and select the club you want to review.
2. Select the Package Setup tab.